Facilitating Trade for Sustainable Growth!
If you enjoy working in an international environment with passionate and highly competent colleagues and want to make an impact within a dynamic organisation, then KGH Customs Services is a good match for you. Established in 1963, KGH has grown to become one of the largest European providers of international trade and customs solutions and services.
Today, we offer a comprehensive range of innovative solutions and services to over 28,000 customers each year across Europe. With close to 1000 colleagues operating in 22 countries our business model and customer offering addresses strategy, compliance, operational solutions and digitalisation opportunities. This breadth and depth of capabilities and geographical coverage make us unique compared to competition.
KGH is since September 2020 now part of the Maersk family.
KGH Customs Services has the ambition to further strengthen its position as Europe’s leading company within services that facilitate international trade.
We are now offering a challenging and exciting position as Customs Declarant as a part of the operational team.
We can provide a challenging job in an international environment with many possibilities to develop, both personally as well as professionally. You will receive further training with our online training program of KGH academy as well as on the job. You will work with a motivated team and a positive working atmosphere.
This is a full-time position and you will be located in Modena, Genoa or Torino.
Primary tasks will involve supporting Customs Specialist Senior:
• Perform operation and support customs clearance processes implementation;
• Collecting data and reporting requirements;
• Manage customs operations on a daily basis;
• Interface with all internal and external customers
• Management of relevant import-export documents
• Communication with customs authorities and customers
Who we are looking for
• Good communications skills, both in English and Italian language.
• Proactive and structured, with focus on reaching set business goals.
• Proven track record of customs experience managing import /export operations and a good knowledge of EU and Italian customs regulations.
• Solution oriented, willing to learn and highly responsible and able to create and maintain a good working environment.
• Good knowledge of Office tools (Word, Powerpoint and Excel)
Working at KGH means working in an international environment together with passionate and highly competent colleagues. With a strong drive to generate sustainable solutions, we facilitate international trade and help our customers to grow their business. The willingness to get engaged in this important task is clear proof of the pride and commitment felt by everyone throughout the company.
This is our story. What’s yours?