Key Account Manager (m/f/d)
To represent Switzerland in the DACH business area we are looking for an employee with experience in selling services (preferably customs and logistics services) for the full-time position of:
Key Account Manager (m/f/d)
The Key Account Manager will be based in Switzerland and travel to our customers and potential customers in the area. The Swiss headquarter is in Pratteln (canton Basel-Land). Business trips within Europe and in the DACH area will be required.
In this position, you will manage and develop the overall business relationships and performance across the existing KGH Area customer account portfolio as well as identifying and securing business with new prioritized customers. The Key account manager will get good insight in the full KGH service portfolio and will drive the Trade- and Customs Management (TCM) concept including operational customs services, customs consulting services as well as KGH Digital services. As a successful candidate for the position you will initiate cross selling by including other KGH Business Areas and Units as well as Maersk Customs Service providers globally.
You should have the following knowledge / experience:
- Seasoned (5-10 years) commercial/economic expert ideally from within the customs industry alternatively from logistics or experience in process of supply chain operations.
- Strong experience in consultative selling of advanced solutions to large and complex corporations
- experience in international customs with ability to understand how trade and customs solutions may be leveraged to deliver strategic intent across all functions of a client’s business
- knowledge about advanced customs processes and solution design
- Proven track record in a multi-cultural organisation, building strong relationships and networks both locally and internationally in the organization with stakeholders, peers and other colleagues
- Advanced communicator and presenter
- Numerate, financially knowledgeable and analytical
- Entrepreneurial, ambitious, strong organisational and planning skills, can translate strategies to plans to results
- Developed IT Skills that include a comprehensive understanding of IT requirements from a client interfacing perspective.
Your main tasks include, among other things:
- Manage and develop the relationship with the existing customers in our DACH Area and Italy
- Drive and develop sales activities based on the KGH customer strategy with new customers as well as segments and services
- Generate growth within KGH Customs Services and Maersk Group
Are you also a team player who likes to work in a solution-oriented and structured manner? Do you have an extraordinary grasp and distinctive understanding of procedures and processes? Then you are the perfect addition to our team.
You will receive extensive training in your work area from us. Furthermore, a competent team is always available to support you.
We also offer you:
- Trainings in regular intervals
- Open working atmosphere
- Attractive conditions incl. company car
Mr. Ivan Bombin is looking forward to receiving your full application with motivation letter, cv, reference letter and certificates by e-mail.
Great jobs for great people!
At KGH we are always looking for talented and committed colleagues. As an independent customs service provider, we offer all types of customs clearance, consulting, fiscal representation and customs logistics software. In Switzerland, we have our headquarters in Pratteln (near Basel) and have 6 branches at various border crossings in northwestern Switzerland with a total of 34 employees.
KGH Customs Services was founded in Sweden in 1963 and, as part of the Maersk Group, is the largest customs service provider in Europe with its own branches for instance in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium, Netherlands, France, Spain, Poland, Italy and a worldwide network. Today, over 1,500 employees support around 32,000 customers in a wide variety of sectors and industries with all questions and concerns relating to import and export processing.
This is our story. What is yours?