Great jobs for great people!
At KGH Customs Services, we are always on the lookout for talented individuals. We are currently filling roles in Manchester.
Customs Process Administrator (Graduate)
KGH is seeking to recruit and train graduates and professionals with strong analytical and communication skills.
Are you interested in a career in international trade? If you enjoy working in an international environment with passionate and highly competent colleagues and want to make an impact within a dynamic organization, then KGH Customs Services is for you. Established in 1963, KGH is today the largest independent European provider of international trade and customs services. We are an organization with a strong focus on developing our employees and are urgently seeking talented, high performing graduates for roles in the UK.
We are looking for candidates with an interest in international trade and customs. Prior industry exposure is beneficial but not necessary, as our comprehensive training program does not assume any prior industry experience. We will be providing comprehensive training in all aspects of customs law and procedures. The training program represents an entry point into university programs that are formally recognized by the World Customs Organization (WCO).
The role entails the preparation and filing of import and export declarations to facilitate the smooth flow of goods through the ports and other border crossings. You will be working with HM Revenue & Customs, various regulatory authorities and leading local and international importers and exporters.
You should have:
- Interest in customs matters and foreign trade.
- Graduated in the areas foreign trade, logistics, supply chain, international management or similar.
- Experience in working with or for logistics providers or any sort of customs or indirect tax department would be an advantage.
- The ability to work proactively and with focus on reaching set business goals within a team.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Your tasks will include:
- Management and data entry of relevant import, export, transit documents.
- Coordination and of the customs clearance process.
- Communication with customs authorities and customers.What can KGH offer you?
- A challenging role in an international environment with many possibilities to develop, both personally as well as professionally.
- A sought after transferable skill set to meet the demands of the constantly evolving international trade environment.
- Participation in a highly motivated team and a positive working atmosphere.
Would you like to join our team?
Please send your application and CV.
KGH is the leading independent provider of customs brokerage services in Europe. Every year, we handle thousands of different products from all around the globe. KGH was founded in Sweden in 1963 and since then we have continuously built our competence within customs services. Today we serve more than 28 000 clients through our presence in Europe and globally with our partner network. We are strategically located at key ports and border crossings where goods are physically handled. KGH’s service offer extends to education, consultancy, company establishment, accounting, VAT, software and digital services.
This is our story. What is yours?
Date limite d'application
2019-11-30Envoyer l'application à: firstname.lastname@example.org