Facilitating Trade for Sustainable Growth!
If you enjoy working in an international environment with passionate and highly competent colleagues and want to make an impact within a dynamic organisation, then KGH Customs Services is a good match for you. Established in 1963, KGH has grown to become one of the largest European providers of international trade and customs solutions and services.
Today, we offer a comprehensive range of innovative solutions and services to over 28,000 customers each year across Europe. With close to 1000 colleagues operating in 22 countries our business model and customer offering addresses strategy, compliance, operational solutions and digitalisation opportunities. This breadth and depth of capabilities and geographical coverage make us unique compared to competition.
KGH is since September 2020 now part of the Maersk family.
We are looking for a Junior Finance Partner in Italy
We are looking for a Finance business partner with experience as an accountant to handle all financial activities derived from the operations side and creating a real and active partnership with both operations, finance stakeholders and management.
Your key responsibilities are:
• Manage job costing: estimation of income and costs, follow up on margins, ensure accuracy of figures.
• Customer invoicing.
• Control of supplier payment and execution, including VAT and Duties.
• Reporting of financial figures to Area/Center, along with accounting partners.
• Manage communication with external accounting partners and KGH Area/Center finance management.
• Handling of company internal controls (RICCS).
• Bachelor’s degree in finance or economics
• Microsoft systems (Excel mainly, Word, PPT)
• SAP knowledge recommended
• At least 2 years of experience in Finance departments, with a specific expertise level of knowledge about invoicing and accounting tasks.
• Good communications skills – Ensure high level of communication with key stakeholders and customers• Ability to multi-task at a high level and work under pressure
• Strong process-oriented approach to work and excellent attention to detail.
• Resilient team player who is goal-orientated and demonstrates a high level of commitment with the ability to work under minimal supervision
• Excellent Written and Verbal skills in English.
• Ideal candidate should be a proactive, dynamic and well-organized person
• Ambition and leadership qualities
Working at KGH means working in an international environment together with passionate and highly competent colleagues. With a strong drive to generate sustainable solutions, we facilitate international trade and help our customers to grow their business. The willingness to get engaged in this important task is clear proof of the pride and commitment felt by everyone throughout the company.
This is our story. What’s yours?