Digitization Administrator (m/f/d)
To support our team in Soest, Germany, we are looking for a:
Digitization Administrator (40 hrs)
No matter your dreams and ambitions, KGH – A Maersk Company offers exciting career opportunities in a truly international working environment. When you join KGH – A Maersk Company, the world becomes your workplace. You will feel the diversity and dynamics of our international business from day one. We commit to providing possible best development and career growth to all our employees through digitalized learning ways in order to keep them up with development of technological changing.
In Maersk we are on a vision to become The Global Integrator of container logistics – connecting and simplifying our customers’ supply chain. You will join a truly ground-breaking journey striving to continuing to strengthen the focus to become a truly customer-centric company, serving our customers’ individual needs.
The purpose of the role is to provide the most reliable and efficient service to our customers at the lowest possible cost. Develop and implement solutions based on customer needs, while maintaining standard product offerings. Providing the highest level of customer satisfaction while complying with regulations of authorities and laws
This is why you should join us…
We offer an exciting job opportunity in an internationally growing business environment characterized by high pace.
You will be working in a team of motivated and engaged people with a diverse background who bring a smile to their customers every day.
- Diverse international career opportunities
- A culture valuing and driving collaboration, personal development and open dialogues
- An attractive compensation package including an annual bonus based on the company’s performance
- Support the model of development for process automatization
- Analysis of customer needs and conditions in the working process to identify economic potential to improve the automatization
- Establish in coordination with the supervisor KPI for measurement of improvements
- Documentation of all changes in processes and work routines
- Plan test scenarios
- Self-operating of technical tests
- Support of UAT [user acceptance tests]
- Support Integration and deployment of automation projects
- Ability to analyse business processes
- Analyse, understand, and document infrastructure requirements
What we are looking for (requirements):
- good knowledge of technologies and experiences in the field of customs services
- First experience in IDC [intelligent data capture, String Manipulation, REGEX]
- Ability to abstract complex requirements and technical conditions
- Cost sensitive orientation with respect to the KGH strategy and core values
- Ability to learn new technologies and methods to change working routines
- Data Analytics
- Knowledge of Blue Prism or other RPA solution is preferable.
- Able to debug/code difficult functions/macros and in applications.
- Keen analytical, logic, and troubleshooting skills
- Preferably an IT related academic degree
If you are interested to know more about this Opportunity please apply directly.
We are looking forward to getting in touch with you!
Great jobs for great people!
Working at KGH – A Maersk Company means working in an international environment together with passionate and highly competent colleagues. With a strong drive to generate sustainable solutions, we facilitate international trade and help our customers to grow their business. The willingness to get engaged in this important task is clear proof of the pride and commitment felt by everyone throughout the company.
This is our story. What’s yours?
If you enjoy working in an international environment with passionate and highly competent colleagues and want to make an impact within a dynamic organisation, then KGH – A Maersk Company is a good match for you. Established in 1963, KGH has grown to become one of the largest European providers of international trade and customs solutions and services.
Today, we offer a comprehensive range of innovative solutions and services to over 35 000 customers each year across Europe. With close to 1300 colleagues operating in 24 countries our business model and customer offering addresses strategy, compliance, operational solutions and digitalisation opportunities. This breadth and depth of capabilities and geographical coverage make us unique compared to competition.
KGH Customs Services has been part of the Maersk family since September 2020 .
2022-09-30For more information / Apply here: https://www.maersk.com/careers/vacancies/wd/Digitization-Administrator_R29860/jt-digitization-administrator