Brexit Analysis Light
Get your Brexit basics in order
KGH’s Brexit Analysis Light provides you with the foundation to safeguard your trade flows post-Brexit. Make sure that you know your trade compliance gaps and obtain the necessary permits and licences to facilitate your imports and exports. Prevent costly delays or stops at the border – don’t fall behind!
The results you can expect
- A good understanding of how Brexit will impact your selected priority trade flows between mainland Europe and the UK – also looking into VAT and Incoterms.
- Identifying of Brexit readiness gaps in mandatory and/or trade facilitating registrations, licences, permits, certificates and statuses to prevent delays or stops.
- Insights into he financial bottom-line impact looking at your main product categories and business activities
- Recommendations on an action plan to get Brexit-ready and meet the trade compliance requirements
Of course, if desired, our team remains ready to support you with follow up actions for tangible results in terms of compliance, risk and cost mitigation.
The service you receive
If you are uncertain about how your company will cope with Brexit’s impact on trade and the associated risks to your business, we help you navigate, plan and identify priority actions to ensure you have your Brexit-basics in order.
To ensure compliance & reduce supply chain risk exposure, have you for example considered how Brexit will change the origin status of your goods; how it will affect importer versus distributor status or consignor versus consignee status; What permits do your business units and supply chain partners need for Customs warehousing, simplified importation, and Inward & Outward processing; and do you already hold he required licences and certifications, etc.?
Key features and highlights of the KGH Brexit Analysis Light include:
- The KGH Brexit Analysis Light is based on our specialized in-house Brexit-methodology and is offered for a fixed price of EUR 9.500.
- The KGH Brexit Analysis Light can be conducted in a relative short time frame – empowering you to take swift action. After kick-starting collaboration and depending on your available data reference points, on average we can provide you with the key recommendations within 2-3 weeks
- We will focus on the fundamental requirements for a – in consultation with you – defined number of your company’s priority trade flows and goods’ categories.
- To keep the Brexit Analysis Light accessible for small and medium sized companies in terms of price and their required staff resources, our experienced Customs & Trade experts will conduct the Analysis remotely with regular virtual contact points – most notably at the kick-off and the report presentation. Of course we would be happy to discuss adding face-to-face meetings on your company’s premises as they are always highly beneficial for increased mutual understanding.
Leading Brexit expertise: our experts have been working directly with the UK and the EU on a Brexit solution for foreign trade and know Brexit from the inside-out. KGH has been an instrumental thought leader in the debate on the future UK-EU “Smart Border 2.0”.
Broad and top-notch Customs & Trade experience: We have supported +50 Government clients and more than 14.000 private sector client from all industries in optimizing their Customs, Trade and border management processes. Customs is and has been at the core of KGH’s services for over 50 years.
Hands-on approach: action-based with a focus on results. We are pragmatic, engaged and work hard to reach set targets.
Strong network and reach. We have access to key stakeholders in governments, authorities and associated experts all over the world. Getting the information you need fast – and getting the job done!