Accountancy and VAT Consulting Services
We help you optimize your company structure and VAT management.
KGH Accountancy and VAT consulting services help you increase efficiency and compliance in your current business in several ways, including evaluating form of incorporation, VAT management and national payroll. When you want to expand into new markets we help you assess various possibilities for the best possible legal and VAT setup as well as assist you with handling necessary registrations. All to ensure everything is correct from the start.
The results you can expect
- Increased cost-efficiency in your current business
- Fast and efficient company establishment – we analyse what needs to be done and help you carry out the necessary actions
- Reduced operational risk in existing and new markets through a good understanding of both your business and local legislation
What we support you with
Company establishment and tax registration - Support for a fast entry to new markets
When expanding into a new country, KGH can assist you in several ways to reduce lead times while ensuring compliance. We help you assess various opportunities, recommend the best possible legal and VAT setup, and can also take responsibility for handling several of the practicalities that follow. This includes registrations of company and branch, VAT, and employee payroll.
International VAT can be complex to handle. To ensure compliance and reduce operational risks and costs, it is vital that your VAT reporting and goods flows are aligned. Our VAT Diagnostics service assesses your current situation to identify both risks and possibilities and help you prioritize necessary follow-up actions.
VAT education and workshops
Your VAT management is a cross-functional issue, directly linked to your supply chain and customs handling. Our VAT workshops and education are based on real cases, and cover several functions of your business. Everything to ensure you can translate applicable legislation to your own business and recognise its impact on all functional areas. Our trainings are carried out both onsite, and as webinars based on what suits your needs best.
- Tax and customs legislation are interdependent. KGH has the expertise and services required to manage your needs holistically
- Specialised in the needs and challenges of international business
- Hands-on, action-based approach with a focus on results. We are pragmatic, engaged and work hard to reach set targets
- With more than 30 years’ experience, we have a good understanding of what works and what doesn’t