Analyses services to prepare for a post-Brexit reality
Do you feel that you have a good overview of the implications that the new border will have on your supply flows and business to/from the UK or EU respectively and how you can prepare? Have you secured your post-Brexit risk management and compliance and ensured access to required permits and licences? Or have you explored leveraging Brexit and the evolving new trade dynamics as an opportunity to identify and realise untapped strategic Trade and Customs opportunities?
With the experienced advisory and expertise of KGH Strategy & Consulting, you can make sure that no questions are left unanswered.
Be ready for the consequences and new trading requirements that follow from Brexit. We help you take the necessary steps to reduce the risks of disruptions in trade flows and supply chains. Processes for obtaining licenses and permits take time and there is a lack of capable third party service providers to support the trading community in their border management – take action now! Let’s get into action gear and make sure that you and your key partners are ready to face the post-Brexit trade reality.
Results you can expect:
- Recommendations for a successful Brexit transition that reduces costs, strengthens compliance and minimizes risks for business interruptions along supply chains.
- Improved trade and supply chain management – our comprehensive advisory services help you identify what to do and how to get there, together we translate strategy into actions.
- Leveraging Brexit as a strategic opportunity to boost your competitiveness and trade performance.
Explore our Brexit Analysis services
KGH Strategy & Consulting offers several services to align with specific company needs and complexities.
- Brexit Navigator: our entry-level service provides a (virtual) senior meeting to help you navigate the post-Brexit landscape. Get visibility on the key impacted areas and value drivers!
- Brexit Analysis Light: Within a set budget and timeframe, we will zoom-in on the prerequisites such as permits and licenses to ensure compliance with regulations and to keep your top priority trade flows going. Don’t lack behind!
- Signature Brexit Analysis: Going beyond short-term gaps, we will provide you with key insights to optimize your day-to-day flows and make your operational set-up more efficient while also reducing compliancy risks. Get full oversight and streamline your Customs operations!
- Tailor-Made Brexit Analysis: Identifying untapped strategic Trade and Customs opportunities, we turn Brexit into an opportunity for you to enhance your company’s overall trade performance and sourcing capabilities. Take the chance to jump ahead of your competition!
Further explore the services below to see which service would best meet your company needs:
Do you feel that you have a good overview of the implications that the new border will have on your supply flows and business to/from the UK or EU respectively and how you can prepare?
A (virtual) meeting of your senior management with two of our executives will help your company on its way to navigate the post-Brexit landscape – getting visibility on the areas that will impact you or really drive value.
Brexit Smart Check
Have you secured your post-Brexit risk management and compliance and ensured access to required permits and licences? Within a set budget and defined timeframe, the KGH Brexit Smart Check provides you with a swift and fundamental recommendations for the prerequisites to safeguard smooth border crossings of your top-priority trade flows.
Brexit Tariff Classification
Thousands of changes have been made in the 2021 UK Customs Tariff. Goods classification data need to be updated for companies importing goods into the UK. Around 5000 commodity codes are removed and replaced by new, grouped, UK HS codes.
What updates do you need to make in your master data?
Based on your EU taric classification, KGH offers a scanning service, pointing out the items where you need to make Brexit adaptions.
Signature Brexit Analysis
Are you all set to optimize your day-to-day operations in the post-Brexit reality? Going beyond short-term gaps, the KGH Signature Analysis also identifies how you can improve your operational set-up to increase your efficiency and compliance in cross-border trade and ensure command and oversight of your Customs operations.
Consolidate and streamline your Customs operations!
Tailor-made Strategic Brexit Analysis
Have you considered leveraging Brexit and the evolving new trade dynamics as an opportunity to identify and realise untapped strategic Trade and Customs opportunities?
Bringing together our top-notch experience across consulting, operations and digital solutions, our Tailor-made Strategic Analysis provides you with a strategic rethink on your competitive trade performance and sourcing capabilities. We can help your company take competitive advantage and jump ahead by operational excellence and Customs value chain development.