Don’t wait until it is too late – sign up now!
Our unique lunch-to-lunch event will provide you with solutions to mitigate the impact of Brexit on trade flows and customs processes. Deal or No-Deal will be decided at an extra EU Summit in mid-November, at the KGH Symposium you will learn what the decision means in practice.
Preparation and contingency planning is the key to a successful post-Brexit environment. This event will help you prepare your business for the new trade requirements of the upcoming border, regardless of the outcome of the latest negotiations. Our experts are working directly with the UK and the EU on a Brexit solution for foreign trade! After the Brexit Symposium, you will know:
- Where we stand and what legal and commercial changes can be expected after the UK has left the EU.
- What impact Brexit will have on your operational and logistics processes.
- What official preparations are made to ensure that goods flow as smoothly as possible and how the economy should prepare.
- Where you can obtain the necessary support to prepare your business for post-Brexit trade.
Alternatively, you can use the PDF Registration Form .
The unique event offers the opportunity for professional exchange with international experts and networking. Get into action gear and make sure that you and your key partners are ready to face the post-Brexit trade reality!
The event is organised on a cost covering basis and any profits would be donated to charity.
Further information about the event:
Our experts are working directly with the UK and the EU on a Brexit solution for foreign trade! You will get the latest insights and knowledge on the different potential scenarios for the crucial Brexit-dates of 29th March 2019 and 31st December 2020. What will the transition period mean for you as a company? How are experienced multinationals and other companies optimally preparing their operations for this monumental shift in EU dynamics and what advise do they have to share? The BREXIT Symposium will guide you on what vital preparations your company should make in order to not suffer any trade flow and supply chain disruptions, lose money, disappoint customers, and miss out on opportunities.
The Symposium will provide key note addresses and panel discussions:
- SESSION 1: Panel discussion – Brexit: where do we stand and what does this mean for you?
- SESSION 2: Beyond Brexit D-Day – the future of UK-EU Trade
- SESSION 3: Looking at the other side of the coin – forthcoming
- SESSION 4: Panel discussion – making German business Brexit-proof
To ensure an interactive environment of openness in which speakers and participants can freely share information and views, the Chatham House Rule will apply – no affiliation is to be made publicly to speakers or participants.
Our esteemed moderator Donia Hammami will guide you through the event with charm and expertise as well as moderating the panel discussions and question/answer sessions.
For the past years, she has led all international policy work on Customs and trade facilitation at the International Chamber of Commerce. She also served as the Vice-President of the Global Alliance for Trade Facilitation and as the Vice Chair of business advisory group of the World Customs Organization. Representing the global business community, she worked closely with international organisations from WTO to UN, as well as national governments.
Download Agenda The Agenda is subject to change without prior notice.
There will be Key Note and High Level Speeches from both German and International speakers. The symposium is organised by speakers from all areas concerned.
Experts who are in direct contact with the customs authorities of the UK and the EU will also be be speakers. Modern solutions for smart border concepts of other countries will be presented. Affected companies will report on planned and already implemented measures regarding the impact of Brexit on their trade relations with the UK. Customs and foreign trade specialists will be available for one-to-one and small group discussions. Specialist exhibitors will frame the event and a British-German evening will provide the right setting for the participants to mingle and exchange thoughts.
Learn more about our speakers here
- The regular price is 465,-€ – including access to all speaker’s sessions and panel discussions, meals, simultaneous translation and official dinner.
- Use your partner code that you may have received from the partners of the event.
- The speakers will be talking in either German or English. Simultaneous translation services in German/English will be available free of charge for all participants.
- Several hotel rooms have been reserved and are available for bookings of participants (participants must bear the accommodation costs). List of hotels for Download.
Partners and sponsors
Would you like to actively participate in the event? We offer various packages for partners and sponsors:
- Premium Partner
- Media Partner
- Basic Sponsor
- Premium Sponsor
Please get in touch with us for detailed information on costs and services for the respective packages.
If you have any questions or need further information, please do not hesitate to contact our project coordinator or anyone from the KGH team:
TCC Trade Customs Consulting
Phone: +49 (0) 2921-70437-40
Alternatively, you can use the PDF Registration Form .
Keep up to date with the latest Brexit developments. Register below for our monthly newsletter!