Great jobs for great people!
Working at KGH means working in an international environment together with passionate and highly competent colleagues. With a strong drive to generate sustainable solutions, we facilitate international trade and help our customers to grow their business. The willingness to get engaged in this important task is clear proof of the pride and commitment felt by everyone throughout the company.
We are looking for a Junior Customs Process Administrator with a passion for Trade & Customs
KGH Customs Services has the ambition to further strengthen its position as Europe’s leading company within services that facilitate international trade. BREXIT is a major event in our industry, which will change the conditions for trade for many of our existing and potential customers.
We are now offering an exciting position as Junior Customs Process Administrator as a part of the operational team in our newly formed office in Manchester.
You should have:
• Interest in customs matters and foreign trade
• Graduated in the areas foreign trade, logistics, supply chain, international management or similar
• Experience in working in logistic companies or any sort of customs department would be an advantage
• The ability to work proactively and structured with focus on reaching set business goals within a team
• Good communication skills
Your tasks will include:
• Management and data entry of relevant import, export, transit documents
• Coordination and of the customs clearance process
• Communication with customs authorities and customers
What can KGH offer you?
We can provide a challenging job in an international environment with many possibilities to develop, both personally as well as professionally. You will get trained with our online training program of KGH academy as well as on the job. You will work with a motivated team and a positive working atmosphere.
This is a full time position and you will be located in Manchester.
Would you like to join our team?
KGH is one of the major providers of customs brokerage services in Europe. Every year, we handle thousands of different products from all around the globe. KGH was founded in 1963 and since then we have continuously built our competence within customs services. Today we serve more than 14 000 clients through our presence in Europe and globally with our partner network. You will find us at key ports and border crossings where goods are physically handled. Our offer also includes educational, company establishment and software services as well as accounting and VAT services.
This is our story. What’s yours?Apply by
2018-12-31Send application to: firstname.lastname@example.org