Brexit Support Fund is open
Packages selling fast, don’t miss out!
£20 million SME Brexit Support Fund is open – shop for your package now!
With extended grace periods, legal action and scratching of heads over origin rules, general Brexit uncertainty continues to reign, resulting in trade deficits widely publicised in the media. To address this the Government has announced a SME Brexit Support Fund, giving up to £2,000 to companies to use for customs advice and training
With our expertise across Europe with more than 1,000 employees, we can offer both professional advice when you need it most and a comprehensive selection of training courses via our world first Customs Academy. Nothing is insurmountable, we solve problems every minute of every day which provides reassurance to our clients, allowing them to focus on what they do best.
Sign up to one of our packages now, there is no catch!
Navigate through uncertainty
Take advantage of KGH´s expertise and close relationships with UK Government to navigate through the post-Brexit uncertainty.
Stay on top of risks
Mitigate risk by engaging with experts with vast experience of handling regulatory changes in the trade and customs arena.
Increase customs knowledge
Take control, empower your team with courses from the Government sponsored UK Customs Academy, built and managed by KGH and partners. Be the best!
£2000 Packages paid by the fund:
- Consultancy – approximately 15 free hours – let us answer your questions and ease your pain, whatever the issue
- Customs Training – select from the wide range of Customs Courses, and let us create high performance experts for you to enjoy
- Consultancy & Training – Experience the best of both KGH worlds with our popular combo
Please place your order in the form to the right.
Who can apply?
Your business must:
- Be established in the UK
- Have been established in the UK for at least 12 months before submitting the application, or currently hold Authorised Economic Operator status not have previously failed to meet its tax or customs obligations
- Have no more than 500 employees
- Have no more than £100 million turnover
- Import or export goods between Great Britain and the EU, or moves goods between Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Apply in 5 simple steps:
1. Fill in the form above and request a quote from us
2. Accept the quote and order the package
3. Allow us to work our magic, for which we create refundable invoice
4. Submit claim form with PWC providing proof of payment
5. Your funds will be repaind within 30 days of your claim
- Hands-on, action-based approach with a focus on results. We are pragmatic, engaged and work hard to reach set targets
- Leading expertise. We are deeply involved in setting the scene for customs as we are engaged in building new international standards, methods and technology, and have been implementing best-practice models on the ground
- Our knowledge. We know what works and have best practices for leveraging results. After thousands of projects, we have gained strong business and industrial knowledge. Knowledge we use to help optimize your business strategy
- Global network and reach. We have access to key stakeholders in governments, authorities and associated experts all over the world. Getting the information you need fast – and getting the job done