We look forward to seeing you: 29 – 30 May 2018 in Soest, Germany.
Our unique lunch-to-lunch event will provide you with solutions to the impact of Brexit on trade flows and customs processes.
Our experts are working directly with the UK and the EU on a Brexit solution for foreign trade! After the Brexit event, you will know:
- What changes are to be expected after the newly formed border comes into being on 29 March 2019?
- What impact Brexit will have on your operational and logistics processes.
- How to ensure a smooth flow of goods to and from the UK.
- Where you can get the necessary support.
Alternatively, you can use the PDF Registration Form. nutzen.
Prepare yourself for a European atmosphere at the event. Our convivial gathering in the evening will have a typical British feel. Let yourself be inspired!
Further information about the event:
The symposium will focus on the practical effects of BREXIT and concrete solutions to the new requirements for all companies affected. This includes answers to questions such as:
- What will be the impact on the operational and logistics processes as a result of the borders coming into being in March 2019?
- What must companies in the EU do to ensure that they can continue to purchase and sell their goods smoothly in the UK and Ireland?
- What changes are to be expected within the next five years?
- Which Brexit-related solutions does KGH Consulting offer and what is included in the KGH package?
Agenda and speakers
The symposium is organised by speakers from all areas concerned:
- EU Commission
- EU customs authorities
- Chambers of Trade and Commerce and associations
Experts who are in direct contact with the customs authorities of the UK and the EU will also be be speakers. Modern solutions for smart border concepts of other countries will be presented. Affected companies will report on planned and already implemented measures regarding the impact of Brexit on their trade relations with the UK. Customs and foreign trade specialists will be available for one-to-one and small group discussions. Specialist exhibitors will frame the event and a British-German evening will provide the right setting for the participants to mingle and exchange thoughts.
- The regular price is 465,-€ – including meals, simultaneous translation and official dinner.
- Use our early-booking discount – all participants receive a discount of 20% if registering before 30 March 2018.
- Use your partner code that you may have received from the partners of the event.
- The speakers will be talking in either German or English. Simultaneous translation services in German/English will be available for all participants.
- Several hotel rooms have been reserved and are available for bookings of participants (participants must bear the accommodation costs). List of hotels for Download.
Partners and sponsors
Would you like to actively participate in the event? We offer various packages for partners and sponsors:
- Premium Partner
- Media Partner
- Basic Sponsor
- Premium Sponsor
Please get in touch with us for detailed information on costs and services for the respective packages.
If you have any questions or need further information, please do not hesitate to contact our project coordinator or anyone from the KGH team:
TCC Trade Customs Consulting
Phone: +49 (0) 2921-70437-35
Alternativ können Sie das PDF-Anmeldeformular nutzen.
Mit unserem Newsletter bleiben Sie zum Brexit informiert! Registrieren Sie sich gern unten auf dieser Seite.