KGH handles all industry segments with shipments to and from all continents. With a broad experience base and more than 14,000 clients across Europe, we deliver our solutions to importers, exporters, logistics companies and governments. 65% of our clients are importers and exporters. The remaining 35% are actors in the logistics chain.
Fish

Fish

Fish, every day of the week – this is what your customers and consumers demand. Which means your customs handling must be as smooth as possible.
Food & Beverages

Food & Beverages

Time is the most critical factor – the last thing you need are customs issues that can jeopardise a delivery and lower its value.
Wood & Paper

Wood & Paper

Logistics costs and delays eat into your profit margins. Find the best customs solutions to make the most of your cross-border operations.
Construction

Construction

Quick and accurate customs procedures and advice can help your construction projects run smoothly and cost-effectively. Whether you’re a contractor or sub-contractor.
Waste Management

Waste Management

Effective waste management needs effective customs handling that is up to your own high standards.
Textiles

Textiles

Get a smooth, cost-effective flow of goods that is fully adapted to your operations.
Logistics Provider

Logistics Provider

Take advantage of specialized knowledge and support in the field of customs to streamline your processes.
Software

Software

Get Butterfly® – the expert customs software that provides you with insight and support for your in-house customs handling.